Speech Pathology

Our dedicated Speech Pathologist will work closely with you to understand your needs. We help you to get more out of life today.

Our MET Phys Speech Therapist is a university trained health practitioner.

Speech Pathology

Speech Pathologists work to assess, diagnose and provide therapy for communication and swallowing difficulties. 

Our Speech Pathologist will collaborate with you to identify your needs and set goals for therapy. 

Assessments can provide information on underlying difficulties as well as your strengths and weaknesses. Therapy can be individualised and take into account factors such as your special interests, preferences, lifestyle and support system. Making progress in speech, language and swallowing can significantly improve confidence, communication skills and participation. 


Speech Pathologists commonly see clients with disorders such as ASD, ADHD, developmental delays, traumatic brain injury, speech disorders and individuals who have had strokes.

A Speech Pathologist can work with children who have difficulties in:
A Speech Pathologist can work with adults who have difficulties in:


Speech Pathologists are diverse in their experience, areas of interest and capacity. 

A discussion or consult with a Speech Pathologist can clarify their role, the types of assessments and therapy they can provide and whether the services they can offer are suitable for your needs.

Speech Pathologist can work together with other professionals such as Occupational Therapists, Teachers, Support Workers and Allied Health Assistants to provide coordinated care. 

Speech Pathologists are not necessarily experts in regulation. Some Speech Pathologists may have training or experience that allows them to skillfully manage behaviours and keep clients engaged. Speech Therapy can have positive impacts on behaviour and emotional regulation.

Increasing a person’s ability to express themselves allows them to feel heard and to meet their needs. An Occupational Therapist is recommended for individuals with regulation and sensory needs. A Psychologist, Counsellor or Social Worker may also be able to provide support for people with behavioural difficulties.